Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Catching Up

Hey there!!  I'm alive and well for those who are wondering. If anyone is wondering why I may randomly featuring older nail polishes it's because I'm attempting to work through my untrieds.  For those of you who are not beauty collectors, hoarders, lovers or what ever your term of endearment for yourself may be, let me explain.
Untrieds in the world of beauty/cosmetics is what we collectors call our untried products.  Simple, right?  Due to the low price point of (most) polishes one will find that nail polish collectors are often guilty of having a sea of untried polishes.  I may do the same and feature some older cosmetics or beauty products. 

At the same time I will do my best to stay current as well.  Please feel free to contact me with requests

I'm not going to make an commitments on how often I will be posting because I don't want to break any promises. But I am really going to attempt to stay active.  Although I've been away from this blog for a while, I am still active on reading up on other beauty/polish blogs and forums.   I have a lot to talk about!

Looking forward to it!  Please join me on my beauty escapades.....

No comments:

Post a Comment